So, this whole boredom in Springfield is sucking right now. I just hold on to the fact that I get to see that special someone soon. That is basically what my life and current happiness banks on. I have done pretty good being by myself at the apartment, which is a leap and a bound because I used to dislike alone time but I have found that I am more productive when alone. I have started exercising, well, since last night lol. Still, I have vacuumed already and have done a considerable amount of cleaning. I have also played my keyboard quite a few times as well.
The whole having only 4 channels is pretty much a big stink as well. Only 2 come in pretty clear without hassle. I can't wait until we get internet. Then this whole productiveness will probably disappear. Hopefully not.
I am currently counting down the hours until I get off work tomorrow evening. This means that my night will not consist of me being by myself, searching for something to occupy my time.
Hmm...maybe I should buy some cool books to read...or else read Amber's huge collection. I normally average around 5 books over the summer. We shall see if I become this bored and desperate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey now. Buck up Kid. Reading is not such a bad thing. It improves your mind...read a trashy romance novel, that improves your imagination. LOL!
Have a good weekend away from your town of boredom.
Post a Comment