Monday, May 5, 2008

Cards and excitement

So, this weekend was a pretty great weekend, one of the best in awhile. I spent it with my b/f, seriously the best guy in the world. Anyway, we spent all day sunday together. We went to the Springfield Cardinals game against Arkansas (which the Cards were up by 3 or 4 when we left so figure they won) After church we got some dinner and ate the first meal ever in me and Amber's new apartment. It was pretty SWEET!!

I have noticed something lately since my "sickness" and that is that I don't feel bad when I am with Trent. Not sure if this is just me because I don't want to be sick when he is here so I have a different mind set. Either way, I'm glad of it.

I am also excited about the apartment. I called phone/internet places earlier checking out prices and such. I'm so ready for my own room and space. It will be fantastic!!!

No comments: