Monday, May 12, 2008

Crazy, Baffling, Wonderful

This weekend was great despite the fact that it was slightly tornadic, windy and cold. I am beginning to become more comfortable around other people's family, which is definitely a good thing. As someone said, it takes time. However, I am not really all that patient of a person and would rather just avoid awkwardness altogether. I don't think that is an option.

I find it crazy that 3 months can be so long and so short at the same time. I keep thinking back to that first night spent talking for 2 and a half hours at steak n' shake. That seems sooo very long ago. Looking back at these 3 months feels like I am looking back at a whole years worth of memories and at the same time looking at it for what it is...14 weeks or 98 days...w/e. I never thought that two people could talk about so much in such a little amount of time, from the insignificance of favorite food and colors to the type of house and town to live in to even the outlook a year from now. It is all just a wonderful yet a little crazy at the same time.

No comments: