Friday, August 8, 2008

Money tree please!

I have been thinking more about money lately with this being my last year as an undergraduate. I have to start thinking about graduate school which costs a lot and to top it all off, I am now thinking about wedding stuff. I know that is off in the future, not exactly how long, but still yet, it costs a crap load. Rings are no less than $500 for anything good and dresses are similar to that price as well. Poof! $1000 right off the get go. Then there's flowers for arrangements as well as bouquets, shoes, a tux, invitations, food, reception area, hair styling, and the list goes on and on and on. I mean, not complaining because normally with great things come great costs. Why can't there really be a money tree to help us poor people out every now and then?

I wish there wasn't so many factors spiraling around this topic. I don't know what my plans will be, start graduate school then get married or get a decent job with a bachelor's and get married and then go back to school. It is just all too much to think about. I think money will determine a lot of things because the most recent talk involved cutting out a lot of unnecessary spending, which should have been started a long time ago but better now than later because there is still plenty of time. It's gonna be rough but much more so if this wasn't happening.

CRF

No comments: