Monday, August 4, 2008

OMG...can it be real?!

I have had an interesting past few days. Me and Trent looked at rings this weekend and it is all becoming so real as to his and my future and I could not be more excited. We also kinda had a little down point this Sunday as well. It was all my fault due to the crazy way my mind works but I am just so thankful that someone can be so understanding and so willing to fix things, no matter the cost. I could not be more lucky and I thank God that He sent me such a wonderful person, a person I would be lost without, a person I am so undeserving of. I am also amazed at how parents can be. I feel that if my child told me that they wanted to marry someone so soon, I would be a little suspicious. I guess parents understand their children more than we can fathom.


I am also excited about a potential job opportunity at Toys 'R Us. I had an hour group interview today. It went really well. They said that at the moment, it looks as though they will have a position somewhere for me within the next couple of weeks and they seem to be pretty flexible with college students, which is a blessing.

Everything seems to be working out quite nicely at the moment. We shall see if the job works out but if not, guess it wasn't right for me and I will continue my search.

That's all for now. Until the next time.

CRF

No comments: